Bhetki Finger Fillets
Premium quality Bhetki finger fillets ideal for fish finger/snack recipes.
Gross Wt.: 500gms
Net Wt.: 500gms
Boneless Fish Fillet – 500 grams
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tbsp
Garlic (finely chopped) – 4 nos
Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
Salt – To Taste
Pepper – ½ tsp
Dried Thyme – ½ tsp
Panko Bread Crumbs – 1 ½ Cups
Flour – ¾ Cup
Egg – 2 nos
How to Make Fish Fingers:
1. Wash the finger sized fillets..
2. In a mixing bowl, take the fish strips, add ginger garlic paste, chopped garlic, lemon juice, salt, pepper and dried thyme. Mix to coat the fish with all other ingredients.
3. In separate bowls, take flour and panko bread crumbs. Beats the eggs in another bowl.
4. Roll the fish strips in the flour.
5. Dip the fish in the egg and coat the fish with panko crumbs.
6. Repeat this breading for all the fish pieces.
7. Heat oil in a deep frying pan and deep fry the fish fillets for 3 mins.
8. Remove from the pan, Serve hot with tomato ketchup or mayonnaise.